Description: PromoShop, a national promotional merchandise company, is looking to add a skilled Graphic Designer to their team.
• Ability to adapt to change and perform in a fast‐paced environment
• Self‐motivated and clear idea of teamwork value
• Excellent organizational, administrative, and follow up skills
• Strong ability to multi‐task
• Hands‐on attitude and continuous improvement mentality
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive design criticism from peers and clients
• Customer service, people, and results-oriented
• Proactive attitude
• Problem solver mentality; able to troubleshoot a problem that may not follow the standard workflow/process and come up with the a workable solution
• Must be proficient on Mac platform
• Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat CC; Excel, Word, Outlook
• Knowledge of Wordpress, eCommerce platforms, and web design a plus
Job duties will include:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying provided information and materials.
• Creates cohesive designs that adheres to brand standards and reflects clients’ corporate cultures and goal
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Coordinates with Account Executives, Pre-Production, and occasionally outside agencies, art services, etc. to complete per client’s requirements.
• Finalizes copy and art using technical knowledge of design software
• Provides final files suitable to printer or factory’s requirements
• Maintains technical knowledge by following online tutorials, attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and providing assistance to others on team as needed.
• Works simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
• Supports and executes the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content for the company’s online platforms including its website and social media accounts.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio/link to work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to Apply: