The Rockies Award Show is an annual gala celebrating creativity in the Idaho advertising industry. The event offers our community an opportunity to gather, network, and talk about the work that inspires us while raising money for education and community outreach.
Each year, advertising agencies, video producers, and other professional creatives submit their best work for Rockies Award consideration. In each category, the IAF recognizes Citations (Bronze), Silver, and Gold awards. Gold awards are automatically submitted to the American Advertising Awards, Northwest, competition. Silver winners are also invited to submit their work to the AAA(N) as well.
THE ROCKIES CREATIVE AWARD SHOW
APRIL 28TH, 2018
An Idaho Advertising Federation event, brought to you by The Boise Advertising Federation.
Join us for a night of toasts and winning bids. The best 2017 advertising work, from across the State, will be recognized and put on display.
- Stueckle Sky Center-Boise State University
This Year's Theme is Kentucky Derby! Wear your hats and bowties!
- Cocktails start at 6pm, Dinner starts at 7pm, and the show starts at 8pm
- If you are vegetarian please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure there's enough vegetarian plates available. These will be reserved ahead of time.
- Gluten Free options are available and we will have signs clearly marking what is GF. *Please note that BSU does not have a GF kitchen so those with celiac disease please be aware. There will be GF food options but since they cannot promise a GF free kitchen, it will be at your own risk.
- Free Parking available in the West Lot near Gate F. Please park and go to the ticket kiosk and type in coupon code at the end of the transactions. (we will send out a free parking code closer to the event and post it on signs next to the kiosk).
- Vehicles may park in the BSU lot until 8am on Saturday, April 29.
- Centro is providing a FREE trolly downtown after the show to the after party which will be at the Balcony
- We will have a silent auction, photo booth and opportunities to win a raffle prize donated by NCM.
- Tickets are on sale now!!