American Advertising Federation Membership
For those who have not done so yet, using AAF’s Membership Portal gives you access to exclusive content available only to AAF members. It’s also used as a database to stay in touch with our ever changing membership network. You can even add your own local club events to the event calendar.
What You’ll Find on AAF’s Membership Portal
- Club leadership resources including how-to guides for local ad clubs, brochures and pamphlets.
- Club Achievement and Silver Medal Award information.
- Full access to the AAF Government Report.
- Discounts from a variety of industry related merchants and vendors like FedEx, Hertz and The New York Times
- Visit the AAF Membership Portal at membership.aaf.org.
If you have never signed in before, we hope that you find the following instructions easy to understand. If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a registered member of an AAF affiliated ad club
- Be listed as a member on your ad club’s member roster
- Have a valid working email address on your ad club’s member roster.