PromoShop, a national promotional merchandise company, is looking to add an experienced Graphic Designer to their team.
- Ability to adapt to change and perform in a fast‐paced environment
- Self‐motivated and clear idea of teamwork value
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and follow up skills
- Strong ability to multi‐task
- Hands‐on attitude and continuous improvement mentality
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive design criticism from peers and clients
- Customer service, people, and results-oriented
- Proactive attitude
- Problem solver mentality; able to troubleshoot a problem that may not follow the standard workflow/process and come up with the a workable solution
- Must be proficient on Mac platform
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat CC; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of Wordpress and web design a plus
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying provided information and materials.
- Creates cohesive designs that adheres to brand standards and reflects clients’ corporate cultures and goal
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Coordinates with Account Executives, Pre-Production, and occasionally outside agencies, art services, etc. to complete per client’s requirements.
- Finalizes copy and art using technical knowledge of design software
- Provides final files suitable to printer or factory’s requirements
- Maintains technical knowledge by following online tutorials, attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and providing assistance to others on team as needed.
- Works simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and portfolio/link to work to email@example.com.