Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL) is seeking a talented Design Intern who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful, and polished products. This will be a 30-40 hour/week, 3-month temp position based in our Boise office and will last from July through September.
This a paid internship position, hourly rate based on experience. Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Design Intern at KCL:
On any given day you might
- Work with the team to contribute to the conceptual and visual development of various projects
- Collaborate with Marketing, Brand, and UX to execute design directions
- Help improve the user experiences for our website and app
- Grow and develop as a designer in the digital space
- Get covered in silly string when you least expect it
- Formal design training and an engaging portfolio
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Sketch
- Experience with video editing a plus
- A kick-ass attitude
KCL started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to cut their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since.
KCL is the nation's leading coupon aggregation site with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors every day. Our website and app enables smart people to live like rich people by helping them find the best deals across the country in grocery stores, big-box retailers, and online. We have built a unique company culture that combines a fun-loving atmosphere with a high-performance and creative team environment.
KCL values transparency, innovation, and generosity. There are frequent opportunities to be involved serving the Boise community and making a difference.
Please apply on our website with a copy of your resume, portfolio, and any other materials or references. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.