Are you a natural-born storyteller? Someone who can translate the obscure, the technical and sometimes the simply odd into an easy-to-read, grammatically correct but enticing story that keeps readers hooked? Do you have experience using your storytelling in a marketing capacity? If so then we should probably talk.
You’ll report to and work closely with Jelli’s Director of Marketing where your primary focus will be on producing original content, including white papers, blog posts, and social media posts – anything in written form that helps the company tell its product story more effectively.
- Be a self-starter able to manage workload delivering quality work in spec and on time – this is your chance to make an exciting technology marketing job your own.
- Be a writer! Translate executive direction and content suggestions into:
- Compelling decks that motivate buyers to buy
- A monthly newsletter customers actually want to read
- Engaging blog posts personalizing Jelli and its products
- Social media content that translates into brand awareness and engagement
- White papers that inform and sell Jelli’s revolutionary ad tech
- Storytelling that makes our infographics visual gold
- Any other content types you think we should be creating
- Be the editor: As the voice of Jelli ensure everything we communicate to the market makes us sound smart, excites our customers & prospects, and most importantly, make sure we’re dotting our i’s and crossing our t’s correctly.
- Have a visual eye: Working with the Director of Marketing, you'll manage the image & video creative development process with both internal creative resources and 3rd party vendors generating assets that best tell Jelli’s story.
- Don’t be afraid to be technical: You’ll be managing Wordpress, thinking through SEO, tweaking HTML and pulling Google Analytics reporting. So it’s helpful if you come to us with some experience in these areas.
What we’ll do for you:
- Amazing health, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan and FSA Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer & charity donations with employer matching
- An always stocked kitchen
- Company sponsored happy hours, events, and game nights
- Commuter benefits
What comes naturally to you
- Exceptionally organized, able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Self-directed, able to work independently
- Effective and professional communications skills
- Interest in growing beyond initial role taking on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Intellectually curious about the digital advertising industry and able to translate that curiosity into compelling content
- Willingness to step in and help in other areas of the business
- Passionate, motivated and hungry to succeed
- Willing to grow beyond your day-to-day: Here at Jelli there are an endless number of areas that need attention for those who want to stretch their wings
- 2-4 years in a similar role as an Associate or Content Marketing Manager - ideally in a SAAS company similar to Jelli is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent writer with strong critical thinking skills able to translate other people’s ideas into compelling, easy-to-consume content
- Ability to adapt writing style to varying target audiences and in both high-quality long- and short-form content formats
- Be able to produce quality content on time and against deadlines
- Social media savvy, especially with B2B social marketing and paid advertising via platforms such as LinkedIn
- Some exposure to Wordpress, HTML, Google Analytics and SEO is helpful
- Some experience with graphic design or experience finding and selecting appropriate imagery for content created is highly desired
- Position is based in Boise, Idaho - no relocation available for this position
- Be willing to travel occasionally to Jelli’s headquarters in California as well as elsewhere in the US
- BA/BS degree